Freescale iMX27 Single board
Complete Freescale IMX27 based solution.
• Low cost solution
• Powerful CPU (up to 400MHz)
• No video coding royalties
• Optimized for video acquisition and coding
• Ready to use design – reduced time to market
• No JTAG needed
• Windows CE 6.0 and Linux BSP freely available
• MPEG4, H.264, H.263 encoder/decoder
• On-the-fly video processing
• Powerful ARM9 processor
• USB 2.0 high speed (480Mbps)
• SDHC, MMC
• Integrated Fast Ethernet controller
• Up to 800x600 video controller resolution
• < 1.5 W power consumption
• Available in extended temperature range (-20 °C to + 85 °C)
iMX27 single Board PC board is equipped with an iMX27 processor and a variety of peripheral devices.
With an ARM9 400 MHz, the iMX-27 provides high performance with very low power consumption (less
then 1.5 W), which makes it particularly suited for low-power applications.
The board supports audio and video data I/O, serial data exchange (through RS-485 ports), ethernet
and USB functionalities. Storage capabilities can be expanded through the SD/MMC slot. Video
output is intended for both LCD and touch screens.
Software's support includes:
• WinCE and Linux BSPs
• Ready-to-use cross-compilation tools and environment
• Native, high performance Qt libraries
This allows the development of working applications in just a few days.